local movies and television shows. Cultural Dance: End your day with a festive dance, that is part of Sri Lankan culture. Package…
- local movies and television shows.
Cultural Dance: End your day with a festive dance, that is part of Sri Lankan culture.
Package Two: Elephant Safari
Spend the day with one of Sri Lanka’s most popular animals, the elephant.
- Elephant Orphanage: Visit the orphanage that provides care to local injured elephants and helps transition them back into the wild after healing.
- Embilipitiya: Enjoy lunch in Hambantota’s urban hub – the modern architecture and buildings are a contrast from the district’s jungle atmosphere.
Udawalawe National Park Safari: Created as a sanctuary for displaced animals by urban development, a safari at Udawalawe is your chance to see elephants and leopards in their natural habitat
Package Three: Yala National Park
Enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity – spend the night at Yala National Park.
- Swim at a secret beach: Start of your day with a swim at a gorgeous hidden beach known only to Yala locals.
- Lunch at Kirinda – a restaurant with a beach view: Feast on a traditional Sri Lankan lunch – rice, curry and fish – while enjoying a view of the beautiful beach.
- Embark on an exciting evening safari: Hop into the safari jeep and keep your eyes peeled for leopards, elephants, and peacocks as you drive through Yala National Park.
- Arrive at campsite – Cinnamon Wild: Enjoy a luxury camping experience just outside of Yala.
- BBQ Dinner on the beach: End your day busy day with a relaxing BBQ dinner on the sand of a beach.
- Early wakeup call for a morning safari: The early wakeup call will all be worth it after you embark on one more safari at Yala National Park.